There are bound to be obstacles when scaling up your business, however the successes are rewarding! Join us at our fireside chat session with Startup & SME Academy to hear more about the best practices that will help you scale up your business in Singapore and the Netherlands.
This event consists of two panel discussions with investors and business owners from both Singapore and the Netherlands to talk about the challenges and experiences in both countries, in an informal setting through expert-led panel discussions and presentations. Our special Guest of Honour, HRH Prince Constantijn van Oranje will moderate the discussions.
6.00pm Event Opening by Barbara Guerpillon
6.15pm Panel 1 Discussion
6.45pm Panel 2 Discussion
7.15pm Wrap Up & Summary
Who Should Attend?
- Founders, co-founders and employees of startups and SMEs in Singapore and the Netherlands
- Innovators in one of the following lifecycle stages: validation, growth and professionalisation.
- Angel investors, seed investors and venture capitalists.
- Members of the Dutch Chamber of Commerce and Association of Dutch Businesspeople have priority over non-members.
- People who are considering either working for a startup or for a corporate are recommended to attend regular events organised by ADB-DutchCham.
Brought to you by: