1. PROCESSOR OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your data is processed by Padang & Co Pte. Ltd. The company is incorporated under the company laws of Singapore, with a principal place of business located at 20 Pasir Panjang Road #03-22 Mapletree Business City Singapore 117439
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
For accessing and/or visiting the Service, you’ll be asked to sign up with your first and last name, your email address (“Registration Data”).
For making a booking, you’ll be requested to complete your Registration Data and your specific preferences/requests for your stay (“Booking Data”). Such Booking Data are required for the purpose of providing you the Service, including confirming the details of your booking and sending you our newsletter.
When you visit our Service, even if you don’t make a booking, we may collect certain information, like your IP address, which browser you’re using, and information about your computer’s operating system, application version, language settings and pages that have been shown to you.
If you’re using a mobile device, we might also collect automatically data that identifies your mobile device (including device’s unique device identifier (or “UID“)), device-specific settings and characteristics, and latitude/longitude details.
When you use a mobile app, you can choose to allow access to your current location – provided by your mobile device using GPS or similar technologies – in order to identify nearby spaces. If you choose to allow access, this location data may be collected anonymously as part of search requests logged by our servers. You can switch off the mobile app’s access to your location at any time through your phone settings menu.
You always have the ability to control what information a mobile app sends to us. You can exercise this control either by changing the settings of the mobile device.
3. USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Registration Data: we use your personal data for giving you access to the Service.
Booking Data : we use your personal data to administer your online booking and proceed to payment ; send you the confirmation email of your booking.
We also use your Registration Data and Booking Data:
- for the purpose of providing a customer service or technical support and respond and handle to your requests;
- for marketing activities, as permitted by law. For example, we may send you our newsletter; emails about similar related products and services;
- for analytical purpose.
4. SHARE OF YOU PERSONAL DATA
We may share your personal data with:
- Competent authorities as required by law or if necessary for the prevention, detection or prosecution of criminal acts and fraud;
- Third-party Service Providers or suppliers for the purpose of operating the Service on behalf of LEVEL3
5. YOUR ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You can access and update your contact information by contacting us at the email address email@example.com. You can opt out, or unsubscribe, from marketing communications at any time using the “Unsubscribe“ link in each newsletter.
- To help us recognize your browser as a previous visitor and save and remember any preferences that may have been set while your browser was visiting our site.
- To help us customize the content and promotion/ads provided to you on the Platforms and on other sites across the Internet.
- To help measure and research the effectiveness of features and offerings, advertisements, and email communications (by determining which emails you open and act upon).
The toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
The cookies we use have varying lifespans. You can erase all cookies from your browser any time you want.