The Business For Social Impact Roundtable (14 March), part of LeapForGood 2018 invites existing startups, SMEs, social enterprises, and other players in the ecosystem to discuss the market potential of the eldercare and caregiver support area. Join us to further the conversation on business opportunities around these social causes.
During the Roundtable, experts in eldercare and caregiver support will present their insights on the nature and market potential of the ecosystem, while raiSE and Ministry of Culture, Community and Youth (MCCY) will share about business models and the potential of the sharing economy. During Roundtable Conversations sessions, you will discuss with other participants your observations and business ideas.
7.00pm Welcome & sharing on LeapForGood 2018
7.10pm Business For Social Impact Roundtable presentations
- The case for the social enterprise model Tham Jierong, Deputy Director, raiSE
- Understanding the support initiatives for social entrepreneurship Tham Jierong, Deputy Director, raiSE
- Discovering the needs of seniors & caregivers Calvin Chu, Managing Partner, Eden Strategy Institute
- Singapore: Towards a "Sharing City" Lucinda Seah, Deputy Director (Strategy Planning), Ministry of Community, Culture & Youth (MCCY)
- Business opportunities in the senior & caregiving space Adrienne Mendenhall, Director of Business Development, ACCESS Health International Singapore & Modern Aging SG
8.05pm Introduction to Conversations
8.15pm Conversations on "The Future of Business in Social Impact"
9.15pm Closing remarks
9.25pm End & Networking
Spots are limited, join the movement and be the change today!
LeapForGood 2018 is a signature programme organised by the Singapore Centre for Social Enterprise (raiSE) to address emerging social needs in Singapore through the power of social entrepreneurship. This year, a series of events is organized for LeapForGood 2018, under the theme of Creating a Better Future for Seniors and Returning Caregivers using the Power of Social Enterprise.
Get more details on LFG at raise.sg/leapforgood!
If you have any questions, please contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org.