Initial Coin Offerings are an alternative fundraising method to traditional methods such as IPOs, VC, etc. ICOs provide access to international capital, have fewer gatekeepers and provide a number of other advantages. However, not every company is necessarily suited and set-up to conduct an ICO, and running a successful token launch is no easy feat - it requires a wide range of skill sets and resources.
At this event, we want to explore under what conditions an ICO is an advisable fundraising mechanism, and when it is not. A panel of experts, representing each area commonly supporting every ICO project with their service, will shine light on the question from those angles.
The ICO hype is cooling down a little, and to attract investors and hit their funding goals, serious projects will need to prove not only good intentions and a great product vision, but also the right skillset, set up and traction. The speakers on this panel want to encourage those projects and equip them with the knowledge to conduct their token launches successfully. That means knowing which pieces and partnerships to have in place.
The speakers on the panel are experts in their field with years of relevant experience and a very clear picture of the current market. They want to provide guidance, share their accumulated knowledge and are excited to answer your questions after the panel.
- KYC/AML & Fund Security: Nele Wollert - MD Fractal Launchpad, Fractal Blockchain
- Legal: Chia Ling Koh - Managing Director, Osborne Clarke
- PR & Communications: Lars Voedisch - Principal Consultant & Managing Director, PRecious Communications
- Tokenomics: Prakash Somosundram - Head of Acceleration, XSQ Blockchain Infrastructure and Investments
- Market Making & OTC: Darius Sit - Managing Partner, QCP Capital
6.00pm Panel Discussion