Join us for a workshop on Crowdfunding for Social Causes!
Donation-based crowdfunding is a new way of raising funds, allowing you to source money for a project by asking a large number of contributors to donate small amounts, whereas asking a small number of contributors to donate large amounts. In return, backers may receive token rewards that increase in prestige according to the size of their donations.
Chuffed.org is one of the leading and free global crowdfunding platforms for social causes. During this Workshop, you will be given an introduction to Crowdfunding and be taken through the 5 Steps to a Successful Crowdfunding Campaign for Social Causes:
- Find your crowd (figure out who is going to support your project and why)
- Tell a specific, inspiring story that your supporters care about
- Set an achievable target and blow it out of the park
- Build early momentum
- Create a marketing and promotion plan for your campaign
- $30 Discount ticket for existing Chuffed.org Campaigners or registered charities
- $60* Standard ticket price
RSVP now, as places are limited to 15 participants!